Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest in the Industry
SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph & Washington Counties is proud to be the fastest and most reliable restoration team in the area! We work as fast as possible to pack up our restoration vehicles with our advanced equipment and trained team. We do this so we can get to your property quickly and begin water or fire damage restoration before any other damages occur.
Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, even on holidays! SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph & Washington Counties is who you can trust when you need immediate restoration services after water leaks, fire loss, mold infestation and storm damage.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (618) 464-0300
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph & Washington Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.