Recent Commercial Posts
Safety First - SERVPRO and OSHA
SERVPRO - Safety First, Safety always. SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph and Washington Counties (618)464-0300
When handling any sized disaster for your business, SERVPRO knows safety is top priority, and following OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Association) guidelines are of the upmost importance. For fire, water, and mold cleanup, it is up to us to be aware of any dangers and preventative measures. For the disaster restoration to go more smoothly, we at SERVPRO like to share those measures with you. For more information on OSHA guidelines, visit www.osha.gov.
Basic Safety Risks
These are a few safety tips that are essential for being safe in a home or business disaster.
- Sometimes structural integrity issues occur from fire or flood damage so don’t walk on surfaces that are not stable.
- Toxic chemicals can be produced from a water or fire disaster. Always wear boots and gloves to protect yourself.
- Damage done to structures or furniture can create sharp points or jagged edges. If you do get injured, use care when handling and cleaning any cuts or wounds.
- To prevent eye injuries from flying debris, dust, contaminated water, or chemicals, wear safety goggles.
- Avoid areas with carbon monoxide from propane, gas fired generators, or other equipment.
- When using ladders, always position at a safe angle, avoid any electrical wires overhead, and do not place on unstable surfaces.
- Always follow the manufacturer's instructions and don’t overreach when using chainsaws or other power tools.
- Wear proper filtration masks/equipment when dealing with toxic fumes and mold spores.
At SERVPRO, we take OSHA guidelines seriously in order to keep our technicians (and you) safe. By sharing some of these preventative measures, we hope to make you aware of the standard we are held to so that you may stay safe as well.
If your business ever suffers from a disaster, call your local SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph & Washington Counties at (618) 464-0300.
Protect Your Business with a SERVPRO ERP
Ask us about our Emergency Ready Profile to protect your home or business.
Every new year is a chance to try new things, improve on certain aspects of your business, or completely change the way things operate. No matter what you do, it is always good to take steps to protect your business. One way to do this is by signing up for our ERP (Emergency Ready Profile)!
What is it?
Our ERP is a no-cost assessment to a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contacts, shut off valve locations, and priority areas. Having a disaster plan in place is a quick and easy way to save your business from fire, water, and mold damage. This saves you time and money in the long run, so make sure your business is ready for whatever happens in 2021.
While giving you an emergency plan, the ERP also establishes your local SERVPRO as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider as well as identifies the chain of command for authorizing work to begin. These are all steps put in place to streamline the restoration of your building to get you back to business as quickly and painlessly as possible.
If you have questions about our ERP or have fire, water, storm, or mold damage, call your local SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph & Washington Counties today at (618) 464-0300.
Does Your Business Have The Right Insurance Coverage??
Faster to any disaster - SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph, and Washington Counties - 24/7 Emergency Services - 618-464-0300
As unpredictable as life is, it is important that your business has the proper insurance coverage for a variety of disasters. Basic property insurance is a must, but we urge you to search for more specific coverage. Talk to your insurance agent to see what kind of coverage you can get to protect your belongings.
For example, property insurance will cover the general repairs such as water damage due to leaks and other external factors, but flood and storm insurance specifically target the kind of prolonged water damage you can get from floods or the damage caused by hail.
We at SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph & Washington Counties want only the best for you and your business, so do not hesitate to call the experts at (618) 464-0300.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities are preparing for the Omicron variant, we’re all moving toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph, and Washington Counties today at 618-464-0300 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Get Back In Business with SERVPRO
Offering 24/7/365 emergency water and fire services for your commercial business
Back Into Business -Immediate Commercial Restoration
SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph and Washington Counties provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Monroe, Randolph and Washington Counties. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 618-464-0300
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Monroe, Randolph and Washington Counties commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
Learn more about our commercial services:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
- Commercial Storm Damage Restoration
- Commercial Cleaning Services
HEPA the filter of Heroes
SERVPRO Air Scrubbers are equipped with HEPA filters for your piece of mind
Mold is tricky to remediate. It grows rapidly and spreads millions of spores as long as it is allowed to sit. The worst part is, some things cannot be recovered from mold. If mold is growing on drywall, the only way to remove it is to cut out the entire section of affected drywall. Quick mold removal is essential when your stuff is on the line. One of the ways SERVPRO helps you recover from any mold disaster is through HEPA filters and vacuums.
HEPA filters are heavy-duty filters that can capture particles in the air. When used properly, they are the most efficient way of removing mold spores from your business. HEPA filters are mostly found in our air scrubbers. We close off mold-afflicted rooms and create a negative-pressure environment, forcing all of the air through the HEPA filter-equipped air scrubber. This ensures that those mold spores are captured and destroyed, bringing the mold level back to natural levels.
Use in Fire Disasters
The use of HEPA filters and vacuums doesn’t stop there. They also prove useful in fire situations. Air scrubbers are used to remove smoke odors and HEPA vacuums are used to remove soot webs.
If your business is affected by mold, call your local SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph & Washington Counties at (618) 464-0300.